Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Isle Royale and the Southwestern Winter

Hey everyone looks like it was a little while between blogs again, my car was broke and I'm just going to say that was the reason I couldn't reach my computer haha. Anyways now for the real important stuff. Like I said I'll be up in Isle Royale this August so if you're going to be up there you know you have island company. My BIG problem right now is the trying to figure out how to save money to travel to Fort Worth, Texas. There's a girl there that has captured my heart for more than a year now and I would LOVE to go visit but here's the problem.... Money. I'm pretty much up for anything besides selling my Mac and or not going to Isle Royale. Freelance photography.... not exactly the money mine that people think it is.

No comments: